System Engineer manage and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure. Ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
The ideal candidate will aid in the development, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the company’s constantly increasing infrastructure. They will collaborate with other engineers to ensure the highest levels of performance and ability, as well as to manage any difficulties that may develop.
- Graduate of any Information technology related courses (e.g. BS ComEng, BS IT, BS ComSci, BS ECE and others)
- Can work well with less supervision and under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Keen level of attention to details
- Ability to adapt to change in procedures and priorities.
- Ability to maintain and enhance industry knowledge, staying abreast of current and emerging technologies.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers, management and outside contacts.
- Willingness and ability to comply with all physical health and safety rules, regulations and standards.
- Willingness to accept and implement constructive feedback.
- All installed equipment and infrastructure must be managed and monitored.
- Install, setup, test, and retain operating systems, application software, and system management tools in good working order.
- Keep security, backup, and redundancy procedures in place. Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks. Identify viable solutions and collaborate with developers to put those improvements into place.