Account executives create business opportunities, maintain customer relationships, and help their company expand by seeking leads and closing sales transactions with existing customers or new prospects.
The ideal candidate will possess strong sales, interpersonal, and organizational skills. To reach the quotas set for the position, they must be capable of managing their resources and multitasking with ease.
- Graduate of any bachelor’s degree course. (Preferably IT course)
- Fresh graduates with good scholastic records may be considered.
- Preferably with experience working in a sales role in selling IT solutions and products.
- Ability to cope with challenges and demands
- Excellent communication skills in all disciplines (Including oral and written)
- Fast learner with a good working attitude
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Throughout the sales process, keep track of and analyze data.
- Meet and exceed financial goals
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge
- Result-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills and capable of working independently as part of a team